Monday, April 2, 2007

Some New Photos

I just decided that I should finally download some pictures off my camera today. It turns out there were 135 on there from the last month or so. I'll share a few highlights.

After the big blizzard last month Ben and Sophia went out and bought their own snowshoes so we could all go together. Ben got a really good deal; there was so little snow all winter that they were all on clearance.

Sophia loves to dress up.

And Caleb loves whatever Sophia loves. This will be great blackmail one day!


We took a walk on the lakewalk a couple weeks ago when the snow started melting. It went great until I accidentally tripped Sophia on the way back to the car and she fell face first into a puddle!

At least she looks happy in these photos!

Caleb is always trying out new looks. His most recent was the mohawk.

1 comment:

vanishingword said...

I really find the mohawk attractive personally, however the crown really is a fine addition....