Friday, December 1, 2006

Morning Run


This morning I got up at 6am and went for a great run through Hartley Nature Area–about five miles as the sun was coming up. I saw lots of animal footprints, one rabbit and and scared two deer. It was an amazing morning, with freshly fallen snow. I've recently decided to begin running more regulary and I'm absolutely loving it. I hope that it can continue despite the craziness of having two children and the temperatures falling. And, by the way, no I didn't take a camera with me on the run...I found this picture online, but figured I'd give you a visual.
–Ben

2 comments:

annetta said...

Man I was gonna say, "Holy cow y'all have a lot of snow!". Stinking cold down here but no snow. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, pretty random snowy picture. It's making me homesick! Glad to find your blog. Please feel free to post more snowy/Christmas pictures for those of us who are temporarily displaced!