Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Do's

Sophia and I both got new haircuts last week. It was the first time I took Sophia somewhere to get it cut and she loved every minute of it!

Isn't it cute? She especially liked when the lady blow-dried her hair. I don't even own a blow dryer!
Posing for a camera.

Both of us with our haircuts. I wasn't too sure about mine at first. I went to some fancy salon and on the first cut I knew it was going to be shorter than I asked for. Apparently, she didn't realize how much my hair would curl up. I'm getting used to it though and I like it now.

3 comments:

Matt and Kristi said...

Sophia looks so grown up! We're so glad to see a new post from you guys--we had just about given up. Thanks for updating us with some pictures. How about a few of Caleb? We'll be in Duluth next weekend; hopefully we'll see you at church!

annetta said...

soooooooo cute!!!

the Stene's said...

Love the haircuts! Wish we could see you all!